Virto Paradise is custom made to fit the exact shape of your ears, with unrivaled* sound quality for your everyday listening needs. Plus, Phonak Virto P-312 provides universal connectivity which allows you to seamlessly stream audio content from numerous Bluetooth® enabled devices.¹
- Fits your exact ear shape
- Provides brilliant speech understanding 1, 2
- Offers crisp natural sound 3
Made to fit your lifestyle
Virto Paradise is an in-the-ear hearing aid just for you, equipped with several impressive features that optimize your hearing experience throughout the day, no matter what life throws at you.
Custom-made to fit your ear
Custom created to fit the exact shape of your ear, making it more discreet and less prominent, and easier to wear with glasses.
Sleek and stylish design
Whether modern and black or discreet and durable, Virto P is designed specifically with you in mind. Virto Paradise comes in a variety of models including the stylish Virto P-312 with a smooth, modern, black design that resembles ear buds. If you wish to have a discreet and durable hearing solution, Virto Paradise Titanium is your choice. Virto Paradise Titanium is the 3rd generation of the world’s first hearing aid made from titanium with a 15x stronger shell than acrylic.
Available in a range of attractive colors, so you can choose your favorite.
Virto Paradise Models
Virto Paradise hearing aids are available in different models to suit your listening needs.
Virto P-10 NW O
Hearing experts near you
Hearing care professionals can help you make the choice that is perfect for you. They will consider your hearing needs, your budget, your lifestyle and your individual hearing preferences.
*compared to Phonak Audéo Marvel
1. Wright, A. (2020). Adaptive Phonak Digital 2.0: Next-level fitting formula with adaptive compression for reduced listening effort. Phonak Field Study News, retrieved from www.phonak.com/evidence, accessed August 19th 2020.
2. Appleton, J. (2020) AutoSense OS 4.0 – significantly less listening effort and preferred for speech intelligibility. Phonak Field Study News retrieved from www.phonakpro.com/evidence, accessed November 2020.
3. Taphuntsang, D. (2020). Market research ID 4387.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by SonovaAG is under license.