myPhonak Junior app for children
Designed to empower children while prioritizing their hearing performance, this children’s hearing aid app makes Remote Support and Remote Control accessible, while Parental Control allows parents to stay involved with their child’s hearing journey.
- Parental Control restricts unsupervised access to Remote Support
- Remote Support helps busy families stay connected with their audiologist in a way that fits their lifestyle
- Quick tips and helpful reminders empower children to be in control of their hearing aids
- Children can customize their settings for school, TV watching, parties, and more
- Designed for kids 18 years old or younger, with independent use determined by parents and hearing care professionals
Empower kids to remotely control their device
Kids can easily and independently personalize challenging hearing environments through a mobile device.
- Allows kids to control noise reduction, speech focus, and volume
- Designed to prioritize speech understanding
- Kids can enjoy flexibility and freedom in any hearing environment
Find support anywhere
Connect with a hearing care professional for additional support—no matter how hectic your family’s schedule is.
- Features convenient remote video appointments
- Enables real-time hearing aid adjustments in any environment
- Allows parents to schedule consultations without having to miss school or activities
Monitor wearing time progress
Parents and kids can monitor average wear per day to formulate healthy hearing habits.
- Tracks average wearing time for rechargeable hearing devices
- Helpful for parents and kids trying to establish consistent aid wear
- Monitoring wear time can help kids feel a greater sense of ownership of their hearing journey
See at-a-glance device information
Kids and parents can check a variety of status information of connected hearing aids and hearing aid accessories throughout the day.
- Battery state of charge for rechargeable devices
- Auto on/out of charger configuration for rechargeable devices
- Bluetooth® phone call configuration
Have fun with personalization options
Kids can express their personality through the child-friendly app design that features the character, Leo the Lion.
- Allows kids to choose their name, profile photo, and color theme
- Includes the ability to rename the hearing aids and choose new colors for the device
- Helps kids create a sense of ownership and personal connection to their device
Get support that kids can understand
Enjoy kid-friendly device support and help messages.
- Features easy-to-understand guidance
- Uses child-friendly tips and tricks, icons, and FAQs
- Designed for a child’s knowledge level
Set parental controls
Parents can secure certain parts of the app to access advanced functions.
- Allows parents to set a four-digit password
- Restricts access to Remote Support, Bluetooth® bandwidth, and Auto-On feature
- Enables parents be part of the process as their child uses the app
Hearing experts near you
Hearing care professionals can help you make the choice that is perfect for you. They will consider your hearing needs, your budget, your lifestyle and your individual hearing preferences.